Montjuīc Hill & Waterfront
- Description: Enjoy spectacular views over Barcelona, this tour combines two areas of natural beauty, the Waterfront (the Olympic village, Olympic Port, the Old Port, Columbus Monument and the World Trade Center ), and Montjüic Hill where you will see the Olympic Ring and visit the charming Spanish Village.
- Departure: Daily at 12 am from Pl. Catalunya opposite Tourist Office, in front of Banco de Espaņa. See Map
- Price: Includes entrance to the Spanish Village and a voucher for 10% discount at the restaurants for lunch.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Guides: officially-licensed, English-speaking local experts.
- Language: only in English
- Transport: Comfortable air-conditioned bus.
- Itinerary: Arc de Triomf > Olympic Village & Port > beaches > Old Port > Columbus Monument > Gothic Drassanes (shipyards) > World Trade Centre > Mirador de l'Alcalde (Look-out) > Joan Mirķ Foundation > Olympic Ring stadiums > and visit to the Spanish Village including free time for lunch