- Description: An incomparable place not to be missed, spectacular mountain views, ancient monastery, holy shrine. We choose to visit Montserrat in the afternoon to avoid the morning crowds and give you the chance to enjoy the atmosphere of this enchanting mountain. Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and it's also a Benedictine monastery nearly 1000 years old.
- Departure: Daily except Sundays, at 3 pm from Pl. Catalunya opposite Tourist Office, in front of Banco de Espaņa. See Map
- Duration: 4 hours approx.
- Guides: officially-licensed, English-speaking local experts who love their job.
- Language: only in English
- Transport: Comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Itinerary: Barcelona > Parc Natural de Montserrat > Sanctuary (Monastery, Basilica, Chapel of Our Lady) > Free time > return to Barcelona