Hostel Barcelona
Hotel levante
Booking phone: +34 934 451 530
  Hotel levante. Versió catalana Hotel levante. English version Hotel levante. Versión española Hotel levante. Version française Hotel levante. Italiano 22/10/2019

Reviews

Alias (optional):

Email (not required). Will not be published.:

Your comment*:

Briz1993 (10/11/2018 18:33:00)

web (31/03/2003 1:42:00)

does not work properly

web (24/06/2002 22:22:00)

An excellent place to stay. Clean and comfy rooms if a bit on the small side. Stayed for 3 nights in March when the city was quite full as Liverpool were playing. Will stay here again. Jon

null (17/09/2001 11:10:00)

Una foto de las habitaciones sería de mucha ayuda. A mi me gusta ver donde voy a dormir.

null (28/06/2001 22:05:00)

por favor.hagan lo que sea para que la calle sea mas tranquila.

null (31/01/2001 21:32:00)

es un lugar muy acogedor,bien localizado y muy limpio,ideal para pasar unos dias en Barcelona sin necesidad de gastar mucho.

null (31/01/2001 21:30:00)

I think that hostal levante is very nice,the staff is friendly and helpful.and speak english this is important think .

bill (22/11/2000 2:57:00)

Just stayed for 3 nights at the Levante and found it to be terrific. The people running it are swell and couldn't be nicer.They extend themselves and are very trustworthy.Downstairs is a great cafe run by a brother and sister who are very sweet.When my girl and I stopped in to say Adios the owner bought us a Cafe solo and refused payment.In this day and age it is very rare to find such generosity in newfound friends.We loved Barcelona and the Levante.

Franck (13/11/2000 20:07:00)

Un sitio fantástico para pasar unos días en Barcelona

pete (31/07/2000 23:12:00)

This was a superb place to stay, especially if you want a location that is near the heart of the city. The rooms were exceptionally clean, but sparse. The staff, for the most part, was helpful and courteous. The rooms did not have fans and it could be a little stagnant at night. Even though I shared a shower, the bathrooms were relatively clean and I did not feel like I needed another cleansing after I finished. All in all, I would hightly recommend Llevante if you want a reasonably priced place to stay.

Yanis Mouratidis (29/07/2000 20:45:00)

Me gusta mucho su "site" pero creo que estaria mas interesante tener tambien fotos de las habitaciones!!

null (08/03/2000 13:52:00)

Les felicito, han sabido adaptarse a las nuevas tecnologias. Les hago una sugerencia: Pongan en su pagina una foto de las habitaciones, Muchas Gracias.

LEVANTE -  Baixada de sant Miquel, 2. Barcelona, 08002 (Ciutat Vella)
Tel. (+34) 93 445 15 30 - Fax (+34) 93 317 11 55